Is Business Ownership via Franchising Right for Me?
Saturday, July 16, 2016
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM EDT
This free workshop is for you if you find yourself asking:
- Would I be happy being in business for myself?
- Is now the time for me to make a career change?
- What are my viable options?
- How do I minimize my risk and optimize my chances for success?
- What is the realistic cost and time commitment?
The FranNet of Atlanta team will share their 59 years of business and franchise ownership experience. During this workshop, you'll learn:
- What franchise industries and choices are succeeding in Atlanta?
- What are the real costs?
- What are my financing options?
- Who is and is not a good candidate for franchise ownership?
- Can I keep my job and open a business? How?
- How do I make a safe and wise decision?
- How to assess the risk involved in business ownership vs. a traditional career path.
If you have questions about this franchsing seminar or looking for more like it, please contact Atlanta franchise expert, Julie Denise
Registration for this event is closed.
FranNet, Educating You on the Best Franchise Opportunities