Executive Networking Opportunity with BENG Atlanta
October 03, 2016
Don't miss the October BENG Atlanta meeting with special guest, Abby Kohut. Known in the job search world as "Absolutely Abby", she is the President
of Staffing Symphony, LLC and author of "Absolutely Abby's 101 Job Search Secrets." On Tuesday, October 11th, Abby will be presenting:
"Secrets Recruiters Don’t Want You to Know"
Her website AbsolutelyAbby.com
was selected as one of the "Top 100 Websites for Your Career
by Forbes. Since 2012, Abby has been on a mission to help one million job seekers and is currently driving around the USA on a nationwide tour to accomplish
Abby, a seasoned recruiter, will take you behind the scenes and provide you with secret insights into the human resources and recruiting process. During
this presentation, you will gain insight into what HR recruiters look for when they are evaluating your qualifications. In 2016, you must do more than
applying on job boards. There are far more candidates applying for the same positions, so you have to differentiate yourself. You will learn:
About the monthly BENG Meetings:
- How to think like a recruiter
- What to write in your cover letter and why you need one
- Why keywords really matter and how to choose them
- Secrets about thank you letters
- How to impress a recruiter on the phone
- How to handle salary questions on the phone and on an application
- Last approximately 2 hours
- Range from 10 to 35 attendees
- Include A skill building presentation.
- Allow each attendee 2 minutes to introduce themselves, talk about their background and expertise, and to present their Target Companies and networking
- Are structured so that job seekers are called upon first, then employed members and then self-employed/business owners.
Tuesday October 11th
7:30 AM to 9:30 AM EDT
GV Financial Advisors
1100 Abernathy Road Northeast
Suite 500 (500 Northpark Town Center)
Atlanta, GA 30328
Registration is free but seating is limited, so please click below to register.
FranNet, Your Local Trusted Source for Franchise Opportunities